Welcome to Northeast Wisconsin's community magazine. More specifically, Venture Digest will provide content that is beneficial in home, social settings, in school, health, business… in life. Our goal, overall, is to promote an environment of acceptance, awareness, kindness, and positivity. We’ll invite and encourage your submissions to share with our readership, and also invite your suggestions to help us improve, build and grow as a resource.
What do we ask of you?
Share with us:
• We want your favorite recipes to share with those who are looking for something different, or maybe aren’t so skilled in the kitchen.
• Tell us about a DIY project you've tried and share with us how it turned out.
• Contribute your writing or creative skills and enter our contests.
• Let Dear Momma answer your life advice questions.
• We want your writings about your favorite quotes, life lessons, and memories of the area in times past.
• Share your positive experiences in locally owned businesses.
• Message us about the neighbor who is constantly helping everyone else.
• Write to us about the neighborhood that bonded together to help a neighbor in need.
Learn with us:
• Discover what our area businesses have to offer by exploring the buttons displayed in our innovative interactive feature ads.
• Find out about landmarks and destinations that Northeast Wisconsin has to offer.
And share us:
• Tell your family, friends, coworkers and neighbors about us.
• Share us on your Facebook page and social media.
Our tagline is our foundation: Your Community, Your Story.
Welcome to Venture Digest... welcome home.
Co-Owner/Publisher & Sales
Hello! My name is Michael Weber and I'm proud to welcome you to Venture Digest! I've been in Wisconsin nearly all of my life. I grew up in West De Pere and currently raising my children in Howard...Go Pirates! All of my career, beginning when I was 13, has been in Customer Service and Sales. From working in restaurants to selling seafood, water treatment systems, advertising...I've learned that business is about people and relationships. It's my pleasure to serve Northeast Wisconsin with this publication.
Hello! My name is Michelle. I was born a Floridian now living as a Wisconsinite. I recently graduated with honors receiving my Associates Degree in Design & Graphic Technology and a Certificate in Print Technology. When I'm not tolerating the winter, I enjoy designing, photography, baking, gardening and outdoor activities. More seriously, others would describe me as having a passion for my work, a good listener, goal-oriented, and always giving a helping hand.